Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Project line up


Today as I sit in hospital for the day getting my gamma globulin transplant which we call my GoGo juice, I have time to plan out my next few days of projects.

I have an order to do for my niece who is a new aunty. She comes to me often for baby gifts and this time it is a sling bag, wet bags, wipes and wipes bits. These will all be made under the BB Butts Diapers label using these fabrics 
It is sure to be a stunning set!

Next, Ben needs another Run Around Romper. I am going to make this one according to pattern and Lindsay's directions. It will be a "good going out" one. He is still going to be awhile before he can wear waisted pants as outer wear but did find a pair of Jammie bottoms that I made him that the rise was above his burns.

Poor Izzy got left out of the Kids Clothes Week sewing so her turn is here. I got two {SIG} patters and am hoping to mash them together for an epic feminine dress to suit her impending tween years.

Friday is my birthday and the deadline for the {SIG} challenge. I am hoping to get all this done by then!

Will I get it done?

Will you please subscribe to this blog? While it is rooted in sewing and crafting I will be sharing awesome recipes, some tutorials as well as snippets from our life and my journey as I develop a new season in my life.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment